- As in ALL of my Instructional Videos, I show you in step-by-step, detailed instructions on how YOU can make beautiful bows
- I use 6-inch DECO MESH to make TWO XL toppers with three streamers each for a tall Christmas Tree!
- I’ll also show you in step-by-step instructions on how to make a beautiful FULL double bow with my VERY OWN. EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!
- We will fill this double bow with glittery accents to be used anywhere for your Christmas decorating.
- I also make two beautiful gold toppers and show you how to place them on the top of a four-foot table Christmas Tree, as I show you how to tuck your streamers throughout.
- We make a full red velvet bow to tie onto fresh greens you can use outside during the holiday season.
- This would be beautiful on a mailbox, lamp post, door, as well as many other locations!
- Many of the ribbons I use were purchased from my “Favorite” supplier found in my “Secret Vendor List”.
THIS VIDEO IS JUST IN TIME TO START SHOPPING FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS RIBBONS AS YOU PLAN EXCITING WREATHS FOR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES – WOW – WHAT WONDERFUL GIFTS THESE WILL MAKE!
This is a different type of video than the DVDs you have purchased from me before… Oh, the video is still of excellent quality, of course, and the information you receive in this video is filled with my “very best” ideas.
But, I wanted this video to be accessible to you immediately – which means: No figuring out how to download it to a slow computer No trying to save a huge file on a computer that is already full No trying to download, if you still have dial-up (yes, some do) And, I did not want you to have to order a DVD and then wait to receive it!
Here is a sneak peak from “Fun With Ribbons” Vol 1. and 2.